Join the thought leaders in intelligent forecasting including Fazlur Rahman, Senior Manager, Global IBP and Demand Planning with Kraft Heinz, Patrick Bower, Senior Director of Supply Chain, and Rich Wagner, CEO of Prevedere as they discuss the merits and relevance of predictive analytics and intelligent forecasting in today’s and tomorrow’s demand planning environments. They will dive into the tools, methods and data and compare them to more traditional forecasting techniques.
You will learn:
- How machine learning, intelligent forecasting and other technologies are changing demand forecasting
- The core concepts underlying the revolution in forecasting and demand planning
- Which industries are leveraging Intelligent Forecasting
- How to use predictive analytics to improve forecasting and become more responsive to true demand
- Whether you need to be a data scientist to leverage predictive analytics, and if it is a good use of a planner’s time
- The impact of predictive analytics and Intelligent Forecasting on the Supply Chain and other functions
About Prevedere, Inc.
Prevedere is a predictive analytics software company that delivers insights into future business outcomes based on current economic trends. Our predictive economic intelligence helps executives see what lies ahead for their business and solve for upcoming risks and opportunities. Our SaaS solutions apply the power of machine learning and predictive modeling to more than 3 million indicators of global economic and consumer activity. Prevedere customers include Fortune 500 industry leaders in retail, manufacturing, and consumer packaged goods. To learn more, visit www.prevedere.comand follow @Prevedere on Twitter.