Replay: IBF Town Hall – Leveraging Macroeconomic and External Data for Better Forecasting
How does the wider economy impact your demand? What about competitor activity and weather? In this value-added town hall, experts discussed the role of macroeconomic and other external variables in forecasting and how to include these demand drivers into your process. They also revealed their best practices with takeaways for your own planning process.
- Incorporating external drivers into your forecasts and plans
- Identifying which economic and industry drivers impact your business
- Looking beyond sales and times series data to find new insights
- How machine learning, intelligent forecasting and other technologies are changing demand forecasting
- Which industries are benefiting most from predictive analytics
- How to use predictive analytics to improve forecasting and become more agile
- Whether you need to be a data scientist to leverage predictive analytics, and if it is a good use of a planner’s time
Access now to learn how you can leverage external data to improve your business planning and forecasting.
About Prevedere, Inc.
Prevedere is the world’s leading provider of predictive analytics technology and solutions based on econometric modeling, enabling intelligent enterprises to understand and quantify the impact of external factors as part of their strategic planning and forecasting. Our global data repository and patented AI platform enable financial executives and operational planners to identify market drivers, quantify the future impact of economic volatility, generate performance forecasts, and optimize plans based on market foresight.
Prevedere’s automated AI model monitoring provides an early warning system when unplanned market shifts and anomalies are predicted, enabling planners to future proof business performance. Many of the world’s leading consumer packaged goods, retail, logistics, and manufacturing companies leverage Prevedere to generate economic intelligence, spot market opportunities, mitigate risks, and deliver exclusive competitive advantage.