In a virtual Town Hall hosted by Eric Wilson and the
Institute of Business Forecasting & Planning (IBF), Fazlur
Rahman, Senior Manager, Global IBP and Demand
Planning with Kraft Heinz, Patrick Bower, Senior Director
of Supply Chain, and Rich Wagner, CEO of Prevedere,
discussed the merits and relevance of predictive analytics
and Intelligent Forecasting in today’s and tomorrow’s demand planning environments.
Download the report and read the seven key takeaways:
- There is a paradigm shift in traditional planning
- Intelligent Forecasting captures the power of external signals
- Intelligent Forecasting is not a replacement, but an extension
- The best forecasts have a balance of external and internal data
- Predictive analytics is all about more intimacy and more detail
- Systematic predictive analytics is critical in identifying leading indicators
- Leveraging the power of predictive analytics is key as businesses move into the post-pandemic environment
About Prevedere, Inc.
Prevedere is a predictive analytics software company that delivers insights into future business outcomes based on current economic trends. Our predictive economic intelligence helps executives see what lies ahead for their business and solve for upcoming risks and opportunities. Our SaaS solutions apply the power of machine learning and predictive modeling to more than 3 million indicators of global economic and consumer activity. Prevedere customers include Fortune 500 industry leaders in retail, manufacturing, and consumer packaged goods. To learn more, visit www.prevedere.comand follow @Prevedere on Twitter.