Prevedere announced the release of Prevedere Thought Leaders, a new video series that aims to guide executives on the best practices for forecasting and business planning within the post-COVID normal.
July 27, 2021, Sunnyvale, Calif. – Prevedere, a predictive analytics software company that delivers insights into future business outcomes based on economic trends, today announced the release of Prevedere Thought Leaders, a new video series that aims to guide executives on the best practices for forecasting and business planning within the post-COVID normal. The series features commentary and perspectives provided by professionals and educators that have significant expertise in building forecasting models based on economic modeling and analytics. Topics include Intelligent Forecasting, digital transformation, predictive analytics, and economic modeling.
“By bringing together these thought leaders, we are providing a source of truth that will help business executives navigate and plan for their company’s post-COVID reality,” said Rich Wagner, CEO of Prevedere. “Our mission has always been to help companies navigate what’s next. The economic downturn caused by the pandemic has proven that proper forecasting and business planning are essential to the health of any business when unexpected situations arise. With this series, we want to showcase the power of knowledge sharing across all industries.”
The new video series features more than a dozen experts that serve as leaders within forecasting and business planning, including:
- Bernardo Fiaux – Global Head of Excellence and Capabilities at Kraft Heinz
- Mark Bidstrup – SVP & Treasurer at Hexion Inc.
- Deborah Weinswig – CEO of Coresight
- Eric Wilson – Director of Thought Leadership at the Institute of Business Forecasting & Planning
- Doug Laney – Data & Analytics Innovation Fellow at West Monroe, and Author of “Infonomics”
- Dr. Barry Keating – Professor at University of Notre Dame
- Patrick Slattery – Global Performance, Risk, and Crisis Management Advisor
- Anthony Cioffoletti – Board Director, Founder & CEO, and Advisor
- Evan Smith – Catalyst, Trusted advisor, and Coach for Senior Leaders
Prevedere is currently offering free access to the series. To view the series or learn more about Prevedere visit: https://prevedere.com/thought-leadership-series/
Prevedere is a predictive analytics software company that delivers insights into future business outcomes based on economic trends. Our predictive economic intelligence offering helps executives see what lies ahead for their business and solve for upcoming risks and opportunities. Our SaaS solutions apply the power of machine learning and predictive modeling to millions of indicators of global economic and consumer activity. Prevedere customers include Fortune 500 industry leaders in retail, manufacturing, and consumer packaged goods. To learn more, visit http://www.prevedere.com and follow @Prevedere on Twitter.