January 21, 2021, Sunnyvale, Calif. – Prevedere, a leading provider in Intelligent Forecasting and predictive analytics solutions, announced today that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office issued U.S. Patent No. 10,896,388. The newly awarded patent is specific to Prevedere’s Intelligent Forecasting solution, which was purpose-built to identify leading external factors that could impact a company’s future performance.
“We are extremely pleased with the addition of the patent,” said Rich Wagner, CEO of Prevedere. “This new issuance expands the breadth and depth of our intellectual property covering AI and machine learning usage for business forecasting and planning.”
This latest patent adds to a growing list, bringing Prevedere’s current totals to four domestic and one international patent. This is reflective of many product solutions advancements made over the past year, including:
- Adding 1.25 Million data series, including high-frequency health and mobility data
- Developing dynamic scenario forecasting
- Enhancing the AI-powered engine through 230 million model simulations resulting in 40% improvement on average in customer models over any other techniques
“Our latest product advancements coupled with our unique approach allow us to provide executive insights that drive operational improvements in planning and forecasting. As a result, we’ve seen demand for our solutions increase significantly based on the number of new customers we’ve added,” continued Wagner.
Prevedere’s approach provides enterprise companies with an Intelligent Forecasting solution that delivers future business insights based on current consumer and economic trends. The purpose-built solution leverages:
- The world’s data, including millions of data series from thousands of providers
- An AI-powered engine used to identify relevant indicators and generate econometric-based, predictive forecasting models
- Economic consulting services to interpret econometric models and help companies operationalize them.
Prevedere is a predictive analytics software company that delivers insights into future business outcomes based on economic trends. Our predictive economic intelligence offering helps executives see what lies ahead for their business and solve for upcoming risks and opportunities. Our SaaS solutions apply the power of machine learning and predictive modeling to millions of indicators of global economic and consumer activity. Prevedere customers include Fortune 500 industry leaders in retail, manufacturing, and consumer packaged goods. To learn more, visit www.prevedere.com and follow @Prevedere on Twitter.