COVID has decimated strategic planning and forecasting models, and severely impacted organizations’ ability to fulfill objectives and plans. The significant lesson learned is to pay very close attention to external influences and economic/industry signals, especially those that are the leading indicators of your lines of business.
A new normal is needed, and ideally a way to incorporate external dynamics and the quantification of future market volatility into planning and strategy processes. Intelligent forecasting is based on predictive AI analytics, and is creating new ways to identify value from an increasing number of complex data sources.
Read our latest eBook to find out how manufacturers can quantify external market forces and incorporate economic baseline forecasts into planning cycles. No more gut feel, guesswork and bias, no more market blind spots, no more sticking your finger in the wind. It is time to transform your business with big ‘external’ data, AI and predictive analytics – it is time to leverage Intelligent Forecasting and enable your new planning norm.
Outcomes of Intelligent Forecasting:
- Improve forecast accuracy to drive purchasing and logistics decisions
- Understand manufacturing market drivers, dynamics, trends and projections
- Add additional insights into customer preferences and consumption drivers
- Create predictions for cost management, e.g. future price of commodities
- Gain strategic intelligence for new market, location and product opportunities
- Leverage market foresight to plan and execute months ahead of the competition
About Prevedere, Inc.
Prevedere is a predictive analytics software company that delivers insights into future business outcomes based on current economic trends. Our predictive economic intelligence helps executives see what lies ahead for their business and solve for upcoming risks and opportunities. Our SaaS solutions apply the power of machine learning and predictive modeling to more than 3 million indicators of global economic and consumer activity. Prevedere customers include Fortune 500 industry leaders in retail, manufacturing, and consumer packaged goods. To learn more, visit www.prevedere.comand follow @Prevedere on Twitter.