On This Episode
During the early months of the pandemic, Jesse Weaver was instrumental in helping Dollar General navigate economic uncertainty.
Today, he’s guiding a new company, SmileDirectClub, through the COVID economy as their Global Head of FP&A and Investor Relations.
In this episode, he shares his keys to success, lessons learned, and predictions on the future of FP&A in 2022 and beyond.
- Changes to forecasting and business planning during the pandemic
- Top challenges for FP&A teams over the last few years
- Strategies for navigating market volatility in 2022
Business planning insights, trends, and news delivered straight to your inbox.
- What are the benefits of macroeconomic based Predictive AI modelsLeveraging Prevedere’s macroeconomic-based predictive AI can offer several benefits across a variety of organizational functions and planning activities. Here are several use cases and beneficial outcomes: Economic Forecasting: …
- The impact of external factors on planning and forecastingPlanning and forecasting are vital processes in any organization, irrespective of its size or industry. They involve setting goals and outlining the steps necessary to achieve them, as well …