On This Episode
During the early months of the pandemic, Jesse Weaver was instrumental in helping Dollar General navigate economic uncertainty.
Today, he’s guiding a new company, SmileDirectClub, through the COVID economy as their Global Head of FP&A and Investor Relations.
In this episode, he shares his keys to success, lessons learned, and predictions on the future of FP&A in 2022 and beyond.
- Changes to forecasting and business planning during the pandemic
- Top challenges for FP&A teams over the last few years
- Strategies for navigating market volatility in 2022
Business planning insights, trends, and news delivered straight to your inbox.
- No Such Thing as Normal: Preparation for the Post-Pandemic EraOriginally published on RTInsights.com by Rich Wagner, Prevedere CEO. The pandemic has served as a catalyst for the technological innovation that will help business leaders triumph over future disruptions. After being batted …
- Traversing The Great Uncertainty With AI And Intelligent ForecastingOriginally published on Forbes.com by Rich Wagner, Prevedere CEO. It’s no surprise that Covid-19 has been the root cause of a tremendous amount of market and economic volatility—much of it beyond the …