Wednesday-Friday | April 26-28, 2023
The National Hotel, Miami Beach, Florida
An invitation-only gathering for executives to:
Hear product updates from Prevedere • Discuss use cases with industry peers
Learn from leading analysts • Enjoy beautiful Miami Beach, Florida!
Why should I join the Prevedere CAB spring event?
The Prevedere CAB event includes a select group of executives representing our most valued customers. During the event, CAB members will have the opportunity to provide feedback to help inform strategic planning, product performance, and long-term growth of Prevedere services and solutions.
By attending, CAB members will benefit from helping shape Prevedere’s products’ direction, hearing the latest macroeconomic trends and predictive insights presented by the Prevedere economist team, and networking with their industry-leading peers.
Agenda at a Glance
- 12:00–4:00pm: Group activity (optional): TBD
- 4:30pm: Happy hour & welcome reception
- 6:00pm: Dinner in local historic district
Prevedere Insights to Action: Operationalizing the Power of Data and AI Across your Organization
8:00am: Breakfast (The National Hotel, Oval Ballroom)
9:00am: Kickoff (The National Hotel, Oval Ballroom)
- 9:00-9:45am: Introductions, Company Strategy
- 9:45-10:30am: Industry Trends & Drivers
10:30-10:45: Break (15 mins)
10:45-12:00pm: Customer Highlights
- 10:45-11:15am: Customer Spotlight: Kraft Heinz
- 11:15-12:00pm: Customer Panel Discussion (PEIRs | Executive content)
12-1:00pm: Lunch (The National Hotel, Oval Ballroom)
1:00-2:30pm: Prevedere Product Updates and Economic Outlook
- 1:00-1:45pm: Product Roadmap & Prioritization (Presentation followed by discussion of pre-submitted topics and Q&A)
- 1:45-2:30pm: Economic Update + Q&A (Commodity Pricing, Unemployment, and other customer-selected topics)
2:30-2:45: Break (15 mins)
2:45-4:00pm: Customer Highlights
- 2:45-3:15pm: Customer Best Practices (Advanced Modeling)
- 3:15-4:00pm: Customer Panel Discussion (Leveraging Prevedere insights outside your team and Storytelling Through Data)
5:30: Happy hour; dinner will be served at 6:30
- Please join us for happy hour and dinner, which will be held at the renowned Joe’s Stone Crab in South Beach. Transportation will be facilitated by the Prevedere team. Please meet in the hotel lobby at 5:15.
- 9:00-11:00am: Technical sessions (application training, technical integration)
- 11:30am: Optional lunch and group activity: organized walking tour of historic Miami Beach
We hope you can join us!
Registration is by invitation only.
If you would like to attend, please RSVP to your customer success director by March 15, 2023.