Wednesday-Friday | April 26-28, 2023
The National Hotel, Miami Beach, Florida
An invitation-only gathering for executives to:
Hear product updates from Prevedere • Discuss use cases with industry peers
Learn from leading analysts • Enjoy beautiful Miami Beach, Florida!
Why should I join the Prevedere CAB spring event?
The Prevedere CAB event includes a select group of executives representing our most valued customers. During the event, CAB members will have the opportunity to provide feedback to help inform strategic planning, product performance, and long-term growth of Prevedere services and solutions.
By attending, CAB members will benefit from helping shape Prevedere’s products’ direction, hearing the latest macroeconomic trends and predictive insights presented by the Prevedere economist team, and networking with their industry-leading peers.
Agenda at a Glance
Arrivals and optional group activity
- 12:00-4:00: Arrivals and optional walking tour of historic Miami Beach (please meet in lobby at 1:30pm if you would like to join the walking tour)
- 4:30-6:00pm: Happy hour & welcome reception (The National Hotel, Martini Bar)
- 7:00pm: Dinner at Tropezon (10-minute walk from hotel)
Prevedere Insights to Action: Operationalizing the Power of Data and AI Across your Organization
8:00am: Breakfast (The National Hotel, Oval Ballroom)
9:00am: Kickoff (The National Hotel, Oval Ballroom)
- 9:00-9:30am: Introductions, agenda
- 9:30-10:00am: CEO perspective
- 10:00-10:30am: Market evolution and Prevedere strategy
10:30-10:45: Break (15 mins)
10:45-12:00pm: Customer Highlights
- 10:45-11:15am: Customer Spotlight: Kraft Heinz
- 11:15-12:00pm: Customer Panel Discussion (PEIRs | Executive content)
12-1:00pm: Lunch (The National Hotel, Oval Ballroom)
1:00-2:30pm: Prevedere Product Updates and Economic Outlook
- 1:00-1:45pm: Product Roadmap & Prioritization (Presentation followed by discussion of pre-submitted topics and Q&A)
- 1:45-2:30pm: Economic Update + Q&A (Commodity Pricing, Unemployment, and other customer-selected topics)
2:30-2:45: Break (15 mins)
2:45-4:00pm: Customer Highlights
- 2:45-3:15pm: Customer Best Practices: Suzano
- 3:15-4:00pm: Customer Panel Discussion: Operationalizing Insights/Storytelling Through Data
5:30: Happy hour — The National Hotel, main bar
6:30: Dinner — Please meet in the hotel lobby at 6:30pm for transportation to dinner, which will be held at the renowned Joe’s Stone Crab in South Beach.
- 8:30: Boxed breakfasts will be available in the Oval Ballroom starting at 8:30 am
- 9:00-11:30am: Technical sessions: Product integration, advanced modeling, economist 1:1’s
- 12:00pm: Optional lunch (The National Hotel restaurant)
We hope you can join us!
Registration is by invitation only.
If you would like to attend, please RSVP to your customer success director by March 15, 2023.