The Customer Success Director acts as a Trusted Advisor to our customers, ultimately responsible for ensuring their success. You will align at the stakeholder level, building and maintaining strong relationships. In this role, you will be responsible for helping customers achieve business value and ROI from their investment with Prevedere. The end result is increased value, retention, customer satisfaction and expansion of the Prevedere footprint.
Prevedere is an industry insights and predictive analytics company helping business leaders make better decisions by providing a real-time view of their company’s future
While most companies can easily report on internal performance, Prevedere’s external real-time insights engine constantly monitors the world’s activity, identifying future threats or opportunities to business performance. Along with a team of industry experts, data scientist, and economists, Prevedere helps business leaders make the right decisions in an ever-changing world.
Prevedere is a fast-growing company backed by top Silicon Valley Investors and Microsoft Ventures.
Named a 2017 Red Herring North America Top 100 Company and the Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year by the 2016 American Business Awards, Prevedere works with over 40 top global companies.
What will you do
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investment in Prevedere, utilize all of their licenses, identify new opportunities to expand the solution footprint, and collaborate with internal stakeholder teams to ensure adoption and a successful renewal
- Build and nurture relationships across accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer while penetrating the account deeper
- Monitor customer usage data, health indicators, renewal dates and growth opportunities and translate into strategies for success
- Develop an understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map the Prevedere solution and associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the account executive to build a risk mitigation plan or escalate as needed
- Working collaboratively with the account executive, effectively network within accounts in order to help customers achieve their objectives
- When appropriate, recommend additional Prevedere services needed to drive success
- Willingness to learn basic navigation skills of Prevedere Software and products
What will you bring
- 12+ years of related work experience
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Management or business consulting experience with Fortune 500 companies
- Navigate customer organizational structures to identify and build relationships with executives and stakeholders
- Domain expertise in the CPG, retail, and/or manufacturing industries is preferred
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and perform effectively in a highly dynamic work environment
- Effective at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Proficient at being prescriptive and driving action-oriented meetings
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Finance, Sales, Marketing, Demand Planning)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to navigate conflict and foster honest dialog
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
What you will get
- Competitive Salary