There is a common misnomer that the integration of intelligent forecasting into a company’s business planning process inherently causes significant disruption within a company’s current operational systems and technology stack – most notably, within their operational softwares. This fear can lead business leaders to hesitate in updating their forecasting process, with potentially significant consequences.
But, in reality, intelligent platforms can be seamlessly integrated into most technology stacks. This means that there will be limited disruption, all while adding significant benefits to an organization.
In the third episode of his new thought leadership series, Solving For Tomorrow, Prevedere’s CEO Rich Wagner answers key questions about the logistics of integrating intelligence into an organization’s operational practices, including:
- What does it mean to operationalize intelligent forecasting?
- How can intelligent forecasting software be implemented within a technology stack?
- How does intelligent forecasting enhance a company’s current process for forecasting and business planning?
- What is the process for integrating intelligent forecasting platforms into the finance department’s current technology stack?
- How can a company get started on integrating these platforms?
Watch this 8-minute overview to learn how you can integrate intelligent forecasting into your existing business practices with little disruption and invaluable benefits.
About Prevedere, Inc.
Prevedere is a predictive analytics software company that delivers insights into future business outcomes based on current economic trends. Our predictive economic intelligence helps executives see what lies ahead for their business and solve for upcoming risks and opportunities. Our SaaS solutions apply the power of machine learning and predictive modeling to more than 3 million indicators of global economic and consumer activity. Prevedere customers include Fortune 500 industry leaders in retail, manufacturing, and consumer packaged goods. To learn more, visit www.prevedere.comand follow @Prevedere on Twitter.